'

Friday, May 15, 2009

Suzumiya Haruhi-chan - 25



Impression:
Holy crap….I wasn’t planning on posing any Suzumiya Haruhi-chan but I was surprised when I watched the OP of this episode. All the girls in the series are so hot in their visual novel rendition of themselves, their so hot that I nearly died. It’s unusual that I’ve posted so many screencaps because I usually posts 6 screen caps but what the heck, I’ve posted a LOT in this 8 min episode mainly because it was worth posting the screencaps. Ah, crap because of this I already want to watch the season 2 of Haruhi Suzumiya. I walso want to play the game made by Yuki, I wonder if they would really make a game like that hehe. I wasn’t a fan of Tsuruya-san but recently her non chibi versions in this series is so hot specially during the Santa Clause hunt, I’m starting to love her. Also Mori-san is also getting my attention, I never thought that she’s that cute. Btw, I noticed in the game made by Yuki that there is a scene where it is similar in ’the Disappearance’, its like when Yuki was giving the club application form to Kyon (if you read the novels then you know what I’m saying).


Actually the only thing interesting in this episode is the OP and the game made by Yuki but the ‘new costume’ for Asahina and special effects movie is not that funny.


If the next episode of Haruhi-chan would be able to get my attention then I think I’ll blog it again.


until then…


~ja

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home