'

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

White Album episode 8

The seeds of sin have been sown

Well, if it were already, I wouldn't be surprised. After this episode, I am firmly convinced that Touya is Makoto's dad (WA happening in 1986 and all that) and this story will end in a shitstorm. Let me say again, Touya is good for nothing. He takes Yuki for granted and by the time they met, alienation had already set in. That doesn't mean that Yuki is absolved from all this shit, of course she's been unavailable and is in no way acting like a normal girlfriend. But still, you know.... That's the problem with no cell phones. All kinds of shit happens just because there is no communication between the two.

This episode also marks the time where I can safely say that all the girls are indeed bitches. Yes, Rina is already included. She just made Touya her boy toy. Yayoi too, but that kiss was partly Touya's fault anyway because he didn't back away from it this time. Haruka...meh. Who the fuck sleeps on a guy's bed without his knowledge??? Man, why do anime girls love losers. I dunno, Misaki's still pretty much guarded, so is Mana.

In any case, I have run out of words to spite the characters so I'll just hope that some major shit will engulf them all. I hope Touya plays with more fire so that Yuki will see him for who he is. A no good infidel.

But hey, this anime's main strength is that it can make you hate it so much that you'll want to see what happens next.


Stay tuned.




























Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home