'

Sunday, August 2, 2009

No...I haven't dropped Haruhi Suzumiya...yet


Nope I haven't dropped Haruhi Suzumiya 2nd yet, but I will start blogging it again when the dreaded Endless Eight would finish (I hope it'll finish next week). I think it's just a waste of my time if I would continue blogging the same old story over and over. Also, I agree that this once great series has fallen because of the #^$*% (just imagine cuss words ok :P) companies managing this series are trying sqeezing money from the fans. Ugh, they are even trying to sell DVDs of it in full price, what a waste of money and who would buy that?
--------------------
Btw, I know I haven't released any new episodes of Canaan and Bakemonogatari but I'm really busy these days because the midterm exams are coming. I'll try blogging episodes 2-4 of Canaan tomorrow but for Bakemonogatari, I haven't had a chance to watch the 3rd and 4th episodes yet so I think I'll blog that after my exams.
So...Good Luck to me and to those who will also be having their exams this week.....and wtf??!! Kadokawa and KyoAni.. -_-''
until then...
~ja

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home