'

Friday, August 7, 2009

Hellsing Ultimate - 06



Impression:
This OVA is better than the boring OVA 5 so expect it to be action packed and more gore. I really enjoyed this OVA because of the action, gore, the kick ass Seras and Captain Bernadotte. What I like about Capt. Bernadotte's squad is they are not afraid to die even though the odds are agaisnt them. I thought this OVA would cover until Sera's transformation and Capt. Bernadotte's death. Sigh, so we'll wait for another year for the 7th OVA. I know this series has high production values and follows the awesome manga very closely but wtf Madhouse you release this series really slow. Compared to ufotable's Kara no Kyoukai (which is about to end), Hellsings Ultimate is only in its 6th OVA.

Btw, I forgot to mention that the ending sequence of this OVA is really entertaining so don't forget to watch it.

until then...

~ja

Labels: ,