'

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Eden of the East episode 7

Johnnylopper- with wings

To those reading my posts for this series, you might already know that I don't like that woman. All throughout the episode, I was wondering how it is okay to portray characters like these, but not when you reverse the gender role. Sure, you guys may think that this selecao chick rocks because she lops dicks off, but try to think in reverse. If this selecao was a guy who hunts girls and rips their tits off, who would be like, "oh yeah, baby!"?. Well, for one, I would. It sucks that our hero is too easygoing and not brutal enough.

Brutality is a very refreshing characteristic of a modern-day hero. People cheered for brutality. Anime might be helped by a few brutal heroes. Well, I don't think such will happen here. The main character is too easygoing, nuff said. We already have too much "too kind" archetypes. Inversely, too many villains are brutal. I always believe in fighting violence with BRRRUTTTALLLITTY! One lopped dick = Twenty thousand ripped-off tits.... mmmm fair exchange, don't you think?

The cat and mouse game could've been much better if Takizawa could match this bitch's violence with his own, but at this point, he's not a very good hero.... he possibly wasted his time on such petty things. I'm not opposed to what our dear selecao is doing, no way. I have no problem with that. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who think it's acceptable to show it while at the same time, viewing violence against women as taboo. Tell you what guys, you propagate the notion that women are the weaker sex by believing in that kind of bullshit. Now, RIP THOSE GODDAMN TITS OFF!!

I dunno. I'm not in the mood for writing about plot-related things. I'd rather discuss what I feel right now.

Stay tuned.











Labels: , ,