'

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kaicho wa Maid-sama ! - 10 Quick Post


Hell, yeah I would like to see this event on Maid-latte




This part is hilarious....Kou thought that Usui is Misaki's boyfriend then as Misaki denies it then Usui told him he's just a stalker. LOL XD


I really like this part Kyaa!! XD


ARGH!! Kuuga really gets on my nerves he's so arrogant and full of himself. I think Misaki should have punched him.


He even made Sakura cry and also insulted Misaki...damn you Kuuga


Go Misaki!! give him a piece of your mind. Thank goodness Misaki act as herself here..


Haha!!! Shizuko exploded. No wonder if I'm in that situation I'll probably blow up too


Misaki then remembers this scene which result to..




This episode wouldn't be complete without Misaki's tsundere side showing up

until then...

~ja

Labels: ,