'

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ore no Imouto–13 (Quick Post)

Honestly speaking, I think Oreimo is more entertaining when Kirino is not around so thank goodness the specials is full of Kuroneko XD




Honestly, with these specials I think they should just change the title with “My Kohai can’t be this cute just like the title of the next episode” XD Kureno>Kirino

Hmmmm…its nice to see different faces of Kuroneko, her sudden outburst face and her tsundere side XD





Kuroneko: “It was a thoroughly terrible game from beginning to end. Please tell the creator to go die.”
Hahahaha!! So after beating the highest score now she’s being rude. She’s not that different when she’s cosplaying.



 Saori sure know how to tease this two…good job!


*Thumbs up* to Saori. She’s another reason why this ep is so hilarious XD






Kuroneko: “I’m not a replacement for your sister
Awwww so that’s what Kyouske’s actions look on Kuroneko’s perspective but I think she’s over read things since Kyouske is really just a person who likes to help other people.





Kyouske: "Have you played ‘Homoge Club’?”
Akagi’s sister: “Yes!! That game is godly, right?”
Everyone else: SHOCK… O_o
LOL!! Ah the fish got caught with its mouth. Everyone else’s reaction is the same as mine O__O. Oh and I see Kuroneko grinning there.





And she’s proud of it. “Yare, yare” *face palm*




Haha!! Even Kuroneko got scared with this fujioshi well honestly I would too.





Kuroneko: “Do what you want, I’ve already given up” *grins*
Haha!! I smell love in the air!! YES!!! This is what I’m waiting for



"†Inochi Mijikashi Koi se yo Otome† (†命短し恋せよ乙女†)" by Kana Hanazawa
I think if my memory serves me right, this is the best ED song in the entire Oreimo series. Haha!! Maybe I’m biased since Hana-chan sang this and there’s Kuroneko in the end card but nevertheless I still like this song.

until then...

~ja


END CARD:

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home