'

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


I just dropped by just to greet you guys a Happy New Year! I can't believe its already 2011, time sure fly so fast, its like a blur. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the fireworks and the fire crackers this New Year. Here's Yuki in her yukata, isn't she lovely?


Oh I can't believe that my vacation is almost over. Expect that my updates would be slower but I still intend to review the movies/ova posted in my Christmas greeting. As for the first impressions for the winter anime I hope I can still do it but it'll probably be late since I want to review those movies so badly.

Again Happy New Year and I hope you guys more blessings for the year 2011.

until then...

~ ja

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home