'

Friday, October 2, 2009

Kampfer - 01

OP: "Unreal Paradise (あんりある パラダイス)" by Minami Kuribayashi

Kampfer - 01
Impression:
Holy crap that was so cool and at the same time interesting. It's action packed and I'm quite addicted I want to watch the next episode. OMG, the girls here are so hot specially the female Natsuru and the gun totting Mishima Akane. I think it was enjoyable even though some of the jokes aren't that funny. Though I get the joke with the seiyuu. The premise of the story sure is interesting and I'm wondering why does the Kampfers fight each other and how they are selected. Why does most of the Kampfers are girls and if they are not a girl they transform into one? I also would like to know an explanation why the girl Kampfer transforms into someone who has a somewhat opposite personality. I just can't wait to watch the next episode!

The OP and ED songs are fine it's neither good nor bad. The OP animation feautes thes girl cast with Natsuru of course. The ED animation sure has a LOT of fanservice and it's fine since those girls are just hot.
Oh btw, my Yuri alarm went off during the OP sequence and the time when Sakura told Natsuru that she like the girl that save her earlier, which is of course the female Natsuru. Crap I think I'll love this show with the yuri, action, hot girls and the interesting cast of seiyuus (the likes of Yui Horie, Marina Inoue and Megumi Nakajima). I think I'll love to blog this one though that depends if other shows would be good I have to decide first because I'm quite busy.

Ponytails really turn me on hahahaha!!! WHAT THE HECK?!


ED: "One Way Ryouomoi (ワンウェイ両想い)" by Marina Inoue and Megumi Nakajima



until then...


~ja

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home